How it works
- Sign-up for PageDrop using your Dropbox account
- PageDrop will create a special folder in your Dropbox folder
- Save or drag-and-drop documents in Word, OpenOffice, LibreOffice or PDF formats to the PageDrop folder
- PageDrop will automatically convert the documents into fully-responsive HTML and publish them to the web
- View the published documents by opening your PageDrop account URL in any browser!
- PDF, Word and OpenOffice documents published automatically and instantly when added to Dropbox
- Documents automatically converted to HTML for ease of viewing on web.
- Fully responsive document styling for viewing on mobile devices.
- Documents can be saved for offline viewing from mobile devices.
- Documents styled and branded with your company logo.
- Restricted document areas with password protection for controlled access to published documents.
- Publish documents under a custom domain name.
- Publish documents to the web quickly and easily without any technical or specialist knowledge.
- Edit and manage published documents using tools you’re already familiar with.
- Distribute documents to remote workers in a mobile friendly format.
- Provide easy offline access to published documents.